The expertise of a multidisciplinary and competent team
In order to meet the most demanding requirements, we are experts in :
- Materials: glass, resin, stone, leather, fabric, composite materials, sandwich panels, metal, wood…
- New technologies: automation, optics…
- The environmental impact of our achievements and activities,
- All applicable regulations: regulatory, acoustic, safety…
- Structural, load resistance and weight calculations.
The assurance of a well-mastered project management, on a global scale
A comprehensive interior engineering project involves four stages :
- Definition phase : Support in defining the specifications.
- Design phase : Includes, amongst other things, feasibility and compliance studies, followed by completion of the technical execution plans and a sampling or prototyping phase.
- Manufacturing phase : Includes, amongst other things, production of the fittings and furnishings, assembly of the various materials/components.
- Installation phase : Includes, amongst other things, tracing, on-site assembly and coordinating the various trades.
Because your project is unique, we tailor our service to you. These four phases can be provided separately from one another.
A broad area of expertise
We are involved – and consequently experts – in the following fields :
- Naval interior engineering,
- Commercial interior engineering (all types of points of sales – stores and services),
- Interior engineering for buildings in the services industry (headquarters, museums…)
- Hospitality industry,
- Interior design of luxury apartments and villas.
For more information : refer to the “Our achievements” tab.
A national and international presence
Our capacity to adapt means we are able to support our client in France and worldwide.