- Foundation of the company by Mr Paul Ernest CHAMPS. At the time, it was a carpentry business, located rue Guilhem in Brest, in the Saint-Luc district.
- After the war, the company moved to the Jules Lesven site in Brest following the expansion of the company, addressing at the time the immense reconstruction needs of Brest.
- Mr Paul Victor CHAMPS takes over management of the company.
- Interior design of the first cruise liner in Saint-Nazaire (The Niew Amsterdam).
- Completion of the first large scale project in the services industry in Paris (the company carries out the interior fittings for the insurance company AXA).
- Delivery of the QUEEN MARY 2 cruise liner
- Delivery of the PAGODA HOUSE residence in Tel-Aviv (Israel): Largest development project ever undertaken at the time, all activities combined, and all trades abroad!
- Mr Paul-Emmanuel CHAMPS takes over management of the company.
- Renovation of the presidential palace in Libreville (Gabon): Most important development project ever undertaken!
- The company moves into its new premises in Guipavas: close to the Brest-Bretagne airport.
- Completion of a luxury villa in Africa.
- Completion of one of the most luxurious vessels ever built in France (76m).
- Interior design of the Oasis III, the world’s largest cruise liner.