_

History

1936

  • Foundation of the company by Mr Paul Ernest CHAMPS. At the time, it was a carpentry business, located rue Guilhem in Brest, in the Saint-Luc district.

1947

  • After the war, the company moved to the Jules Lesven site in Brest following the expansion of the company, addressing at the time the immense reconstruction needs of Brest.

1975

  • Mr Paul Victor CHAMPS takes over management of the company.

1981

  • Interior design of the first cruise liner in Saint-Nazaire (The Niew Amsterdam).

1990

  • Completion of the first large scale project in the services industry in Paris (the company carries out the interior fittings for the insurance company AXA).

2003

  • Delivery of the QUEEN MARY 2 cruise liner
  • Delivery of the PAGODA HOUSE residence in Tel-Aviv (Israel): Largest development project ever undertaken at the time, all activities combined, and all trades abroad!

2006

  • Mr Paul-Emmanuel CHAMPS takes over management of the company.

  • Renovation of the presidential palace in Libreville (Gabon): Most important development project ever undertaken!

2009

  • The company moves into its new premises in Guipavas: close to the Brest-Bretagne airport.

2015

  • Completion of a luxury villa in Africa.
  • Completion of one of the most luxurious vessels ever built in France (76m).

2016

  • Interior design of the Oasis III, the world’s largest cruise liner.